Customer service s all about forming a good relationship with your customers, as it forms loyalty and makes them to come back. Here are few things that you need to bear in mind when serving your customers.
1) Customers want to feel important. Know their names, treat them as best customers ever, smile, solve their problems quickly and be thankful and proactive! All of this will make them feel valued. Making them feel appreciated is a great step in building customer loyalty.
2) Customers want you to truly listen. Listening to them will help to determine customers’ needs and build a relationship of trust that will solidify your standing with them and be a driving force for repeat business. More often than not, in the course of a conversation, a customer will divulge information that is vital to your overall success.
3) Customers like to be appreciated by other people. They want you to understand their wishes and respect their choices. People want to feel “royalty”. They want you to be extra polite and serve them properly!
4) Customers hate waiting. Modern life makes people to be in a hurry, so time is very important part of marketing nowadays. People expect you to find quick solutions!
5) Customers want to trust you. People want to be sure that you provide them with good-quality products and useful information. Be honest and your customers will be loyal!
6) Customers want to be individual. They always want to have unique and sometimes unusual products. Don’t even try to provide them with your favorite or common products. Customers want to have something special!
7) Customers expect you to be their friends. They enjoy people with whom they share common interests. Customers hope you understand and can help them to find the most important things in their life. If you don’t know your clients, they cannot rely on you!
It is not even enough just to understand your clients. To work with customers, you really should KNOW them from TOP TO BOTTOM!!!